Sokaogon Chippewa Community News
Education Department Update
Posted on: August 6, 2020
The Education Department has a new phone number – 715-622-0422.
My email remains the same – email@example.com.
Reminder for All College Students:
Please fill out the appropriate application for the Fall 2020 Semester:
- Please use the NEW HEAB form if you have never received a grant from SCC.
- Use the CONT HEAB form if you have received grant money or a check from SCC.
Note – We can only use the Financial Aid Review Form for one year.
Please email me your completed form and the following items if you haven’t already done so:
- The Application (part one) filled out each academic year
- High School transcripts (or a copy of your high school diploma)
- Acceptance letter from your college
- Current class schedule (showing the credits for each class)
- Last Semester Grades (if applicable)
- Financial Aid Review Form (from your college financial aid office – will send this DIRECTLY to you, send me a copy)
Sokaogon Chippewa Community