Sokaogon Chippewa Community News

Court’s Corner

Did you know the Tribal Court is a separate branch of Tribal government? 
While some people assume that speaking to the Chairman or members of the Tribal Council may help their case move more quickly, it doesn’t. Questions asked to other branches will be directed to the Tribal Court.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Swanson, Clerk of Courts. You may email Amanda, or call 715-478-7608 (office) or 715-622-0014 (cell). Feel free to visit her office during her office hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.