Contact Sokaogon Chippewa Community

If you have a request from a SCC Department, please contact the Department directly.

View List of SCC Departments.

This includes Enrollment and ICW questions.

The Communications Office is unable to provide information on behalf of departments.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please type your message.

Get In Touch

Tribal Communications Office
3051 Sand Lake Road
Crandon WI 54520
Tel: 715-478-7500