Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Education Department provides information on higher education for college careers, and hosts the annual Graduation Banquet.
August 7, 2020 - Reminder for All College Students:
Please fill out the appropriate application for the Fall 2020 Semester:
- Please use the NEW HEAB form if you have never received a grant from SCC.
- Use the CONT HEAB form if you have received grant money or a check from SCC.
Note - We can only use the Financial Aid Review Form for one year.
Please email me your completed form and the following items if you haven’t already done so:
- The Application (part one) filled out each academic year
- High School transcripts (or a copy of your high school diploma)
- Acceptance letter from your college
- Current class schedule (showing the credits for each class)
- Last Semester Grades (if applicable)
- Financial Aid Review Form (from your college financial aid office - will send this DIRECTLY to you, send me a copy)